Our building remains closed to the public until we determine we can safely reopen. We are in communication with other libraries, health agencies, and the community of Deerfield to design a plan for reopening the library as safely as possible for staff and patrons.
We ARE providing NO-CONTACT CURBSIDE PICKUP during our building closure! Staff will be in the building for abbreviated hours and be available to answer the phone and gather materials for checkout.
- We are happy to provide no-contact curbside pickup for holds you have received notification for. You can place a hold through Linkcat (PLEASE NOTE: due to quarantine procedures at the delivery sorting facility and when the red boxes arrive at our library, holds are taking MUCH longer to arrive--plan on at least two weeks for them to get here) or you can call us and request items available on our shelves.
- Curbside pickup hours are as follows:
- Monday: 12:00-6:30
- Tuesday-Thursday: 10:00-5:00
- Friday: 10:00-4:00
- Pickups MUST BE SCHEDULED. Please call us at 608-764-8102 to make an appointment for a pickup.
- Materials will be placed in a plastic bag and set outside the front door at your scheduled pickup time, and we will make sure the bag gets picked up.
We have made the decision not to extend due dates any further since our outside book drop is open 24/7, so please make sure to return your materials on time. Due to quarantine guidelines, all returned materials will be quarantined for at least 96 hours before being checked in; however, we will backdate the return to the date it was put in the bookdrop.
We would also like to remind everyone that our WiFi extends to the sidewalk in front and through the parking lot on the side. Additionally, Overdrive/Libby are options for digital resources, and with your library card you can access many library databases through our website. Also note: ALL in-person programming has been canceled through the end of the year.
If you have any concerns or questions while the library is closed, please contact us at 608-764-8102.