Our building is still closed to the public until we meet the measurables set by Dane County and can implement a plan for safe reopening. We are in communication with other libraries and health agencies to design a plan for reopening the library as safely as possible for staff and patrons.
We ARE providing NO-CONTACT CURBSIDE PICKUP during our building closure! Staff will be in the building for abbreviated hours and be available to answer the phone and gather materials for checkout.
- We are happy to provide no-contact curbside pickup for existing holds or other materials currently on our shelves in our building (delivery of materials from other libraries is not fully operational). You can place a hold through Linkcat or you can call us and request items available on our shelves.
- Curbside pickup hours are as follows:
- Monday: 12:00-6:30
- Tuesday-Friday: 10:00-4:00
- Pickups MUST BE SCHEDULED. Please call us at 608-764-8102 to make an appointment for a pickup.
- Materials will be placed in a plastic bag and set outside the front door at your scheduled pickup time, and we will make sure the bag gets picked up.
Due dates for all materials currently checked out from Deerfield and materials checked out during closure from Deerfield have been changed to August 1st, so while our outside book drop does remain open for returns, know that you are free to keep your materials without incurring any fines.
We would also like to remind everyone that our WiFi extends to the sidewalk in front and through the parking lot on the side. Additionally, Overdrive/Libby are options for digital resources, and with your library card you can access many library databases through our website. Also note: ALL programming has been canceled through the end of July.
If you have any concerns or questions before the library reopens, please contact us at 608-764-8102.